Monday, July 18, 2005

Sir C V Raman

(Image Courtesy : Britannica)


I was taking a walk in the Physics Department Lobby at University of South Australia. There were a few photo portraits hanging on the wall. I looked at each one of them and as usual looked if I could see any Indian face or not.
There was this picture and a small text about Sir C V Raman. He needs no introduction but if you are interested in his biography here is one (another one). He is the first Asian/Indian to win the Nobel Prize.
Be proud to be an Indian !

2 Comments:

At July 29, 2005 8:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hai rajesh,
Its a real fame to india having a first nobel price winner in asia.Your blog is really good.This news is really fantastic in your blog.

 
At August 03, 2005 7:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rajesh! Preethi here... Gr8 blogging! I will let you know where you can find my blog soon. Take care till then. I have to spruce it up, urs is awesome, mine is very amateur so to speak, hehehe. Anyway keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home